HOME | SITEMAP | CONTACT US | TRANSLATE | PARENTS give us a call... (281) 342-3161
The following standards are reviewed by our Admissions Committee when considering a new student at Calvary Episcopal Preparatory. We understand that making a decision regarding your child’s education is one of the hardest decisions you can make and we aim to assist you as best we can.
1. Transcripts for at least the past 3 years. (Transcripts must be in English)
1. Letter from reputable bank, signed by a bank officer stating that parents, guardian or student has an account of at least $37,000. Including the date account was opened, and present balance.
2. Letter from parents designating a guardian for student while attending school and living in Houston. The letter must be in English, signed by the parents, and officially notarized. We do not allow students to live by themselves or with other students. Document must include the student’s home address in his/her own country and an email address or phone number for the parents or close family friend or relative who speaks English so that school administration can contact them in case of emergency.
3. Affidavit of support – I-134 – https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-134instr.pdf
4. Copy of student’s immunization record (in English). Record must include all vaccinations from the birth of the student until the current year. All vaccinations must be up-to date as required by the Houston Health Department.
5. Copy of Health Insurance
1. The I-20 document will be mailed via DHL to student
2. Student must pay the I-901 Fee (www.fmjfee.com)
3. Students can then apply for the F1 Visa
Copyright © 2018 All rights reserved.